Office: (+995 32 ) 953492 Mobile: (+995 99) 398239
Golden Bridge

Connecting People and Cultures

Golden Bridge London Palace of Westminster London Prague Prague View Sydney Skyline at dusk United Kingdom UK BuildUp Your Future United States of America Vancouver Canada Windsor Castle Upper Ward Quadrangle

Study in UK Cambridge ESOL Exam Preparation Centre English UK partner agency Find us on Facebook

Tax Refund Services

RTTAX _LogoWorked Abroad?  Get a Tax Refund!

We would like to inform you that you are most likely due a tax refund from the country that you worked abroad in. Now is the time to apply for your tax refund and reclaim the money that you are entitled to!

Our partner, RT Tax, is the world leader in international tax refunds. can do all of the paperwork involved to claim the maximum possible refund for you. Register today for a Free Refund Calculation!

RT Tax can organize your refund if you have worked in the USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Holland, Germany, Japan or Australia. We hope you find this information helpful.

To find out how much money you could get back try our FREE online refund calculator now!

The US tax year is from January to December and tax returns should be filed by April 15 the following year. However, US tax law allows up to three years for tax returns to be filed.

If you owe money on your taxes and are late in filing your US tax return, you will incur late penalties and interest on the money you owe.

How much will it cost?

To get a tax refund estimation using our Online Tax Calculator is free. It just takes a few minutes to fill out and then we will email your refund estimation straight to your personal email with no obligation to use our service.

When you send us your documents and signed forms, we will  evaluate your refund and what additional services you need such as document retrieval or a temporary social security number. Then we will let you know how much it will cost to file your return for you.

TO BEGIN YOUR TAX REFUND PROCESS CLICK HERE  and fill in the Tax refund registration form, OR

CONTACT  us if you wish to return your taxes from abroad.